Welcome, Institute members!
Launched in April 2019 and with over 1100 members, the GTMRx Institute is off and running with a range of activities to share timely, relevant content and facilitate dialogue to help ensure we can get the medications right for every person, every time.
An important part of our work is making sure it’s easy for our members to stay informed on what we’re doing and to take advantage of learning and collaboration opportunities.
Here you’ll find our “Focus On Communications” member updates. We hope you find this information helpful and invite you to visit each month to get the latest on these important efforts.
If you have a question or comment after watching the video, please feel free to submit it by completing the form linked here.
- Workgroup and taskforce updates,
- GTMRx continues to call for medication management reform as highlighted in the Blueprint for Change,
- Highlights from our Executive Roundtable on Oct. 9 | Paying for Value: Opportunities in the Medical Neighborhood to Get the Medications Right
- Call for Member Feedback: November events showcasing the workgroup leadership
- Newly published blogs and issue briefs
- New Executive Members and Strategic Partners and
- A progress update from Employer Toolkit Taskforce – Employer Toolkit
- Starting off Year 2 with 819 signing members representing over 575 companies!
- COVID-19 GTMRx staff adjustments
- Election of Officers – Paul Grundy, MD, Interim President, GTMRx
- Highlights from GTMRx and Bipartisan Policy Center event, “Get the Medications Right: Innovations in Team-Based Care“
- 2020 topics for GTMRx Learning Network
- “Optimizing the primary care clinical pharmacy specialist: Increasing patient access and quality of care within the Veterans Health Administration” by M. Shawn McFarland Pharm.D., FCCP; Jordan Nelson Pharm.D.; Heather Ourth Pharm.D.; Julie Groppi Pharm.D.; and Anthony Morreale Pharm.D, published in the Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy