Welcome, Institute members!
Launched in April 2019 and now with nearly 1400 members, the GTMRx Institute is off and running with a range of activities to share timely, relevant content and facilitate dialogue to help ensure we can get the medications right for every person, every time.
An important part of our work is making sure it’s easy for our members to stay informed on what we’re doing and to take advantage of learning and collaboration opportunities.
Here you’ll find our “Focus On Communications” member updates. We hope you find this information helpful and invite you to visit regularly to get the latest on these important efforts.
If you have a question or comment after watching the video, please feel free to submit it by completing the form linked here.
- New GTMRx Strategic Partners
- Employers as health plan sponsors: New Webinar Recording and Employer Toolkit Available!
- New blogs featuring voices of employers (Neil Goldfarb, President and CEO, Greater Philadelphia Business Coalition on Health Health & Katherine Capps, Co-founder and Executive Director, GTMRx Institute)
- Pulse on Pharma Survey results
- June 15 Release of Report and Recommendations of the GTMRx National Task Force Building Confidence in the Health Neighborhood…a special thanks to the GTMRx National Building Vaccine Confidence Task Force
- Highlights from the June 24 GTMRx Executive Roundtable
- 2 minutes? Explain CMM to consumers: Video
- Soon-to-be released Employer Toolkit
- Bipartisan Policy Center and GTMRx event: Building Vaccine Confidence During COVID-19: The Role of the Medical Neighborhood
- Newly published blogs
- Announcement of new Strategic Partnerships with OneOme and the Journal of Precision Medicine
- New Voices of Change Podcast episode featuring a patient story
- OPM seeking new medication therapy management solutions: Request for Information (RFI) responses due March 1
- Newly published blogs
- CMM vs. MTM: Patient-focused process vs. medication-focused activity (4 minute read)
- Employers: How comprehensive is your medication therapy management program? (3 minute read)
- Announcement of new Strategic Partnership with Kimber Booth
- Call to Action: Share and promote new tools offering policy, practice and payment guidance using the Tools from Our Experts found in our Promotional Kit
- Announcement of new Strategic Partnership with Genentech,
- New issue brief, “Hunker down: Employers can transform health care delivery to lower costs and improve outcomes. But it will take work.”
- Workgroup and taskforce updates, to include the 4-Part Member Feedback Series that showcases the workgroup leadership,
- Launch of Tools from Our Experts,
- Announcement of peer-reviewed article that has been accepted for publication in the American Journal of Medicine, “Assessing the Impact of Comprehensive Medication Management on Achievement of the Quadruple Aim: A Review,”
- Newly published blogs, “A call to action: Employers must leverage their buying power to transform health care,” “Precise, personalized and scalable: PGx as an essential tool in the CMM process” and “Let doctors be doctors: Comprehensive medication management supports primary care,”
- Recap of GTMRx conference participation and
- Newly released podcast, “Integrating PGx testing into the CMM process” on GenXys Precision Insights Podcasts and soon-to-be released Healthcare NOW Radio podcast with Liz Helms from California Chronic Care Coalition.
- Workgroup and taskforce updates,
- GTMRx continues to call for medication management reform as highlighted in the Blueprint for Change,
- Highlights from our Executive Roundtable on Oct. 9 | Paying for Value: Opportunities in the Medical Neighborhood to Get the Medications Right
- Call for Member Feedback: November events showcasing the workgroup leadership
- Newly published blogs and issue briefs
- New Executive Members and Strategic Partners and
- A progress update from Employer Toolkit Taskforce – Employer Toolkit
- Starting off Year 2 with 819 signing members representing over 575 companies!
- COVID-19 GTMRx staff adjustments
- Election of Officers – Paul Grundy, MD, Interim President, GTMRx
- Highlights from GTMRx and Bipartisan Policy Center event, “Get the Medications Right: Innovations in Team-Based Care“
- 2020 topics for GTMRx Learning Network
- “Optimizing the primary care clinical pharmacy specialist: Increasing patient access and quality of care within the Veterans Health Administration” by M. Shawn McFarland Pharm.D., FCCP; Jordan Nelson Pharm.D.; Heather Ourth Pharm.D.; Julie Groppi Pharm.D.; and Anthony Morreale Pharm.D, published in the Journal of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy