Did you miss the November Call for Member Feedback? Watch the recordings here.
Areas of Further Work
- Regulation: Strengthen the relationship of the FDA with laboratories that provide pharmacogenomic testing to optimize its usefulness to patients and providers
- HIT and AI: Develop tools that enable the practice of precision medicine and advanced diagnostics?
- Marketplace Strategy: Create and implement a plan that promotes precision medicine literacy and application to clinical care
- Education and Public Awareness: Standardize a process for precision medicine care and support providers in its delivery and adoption
- Evidence-Based Process: Create an evidence-based process that supports precision medicine data and enables effective understanding, awareness and interpretation
- Philip Empey, Pharm.D., Ph.D., Director, PGx Center of Excellence; Associate Director, Institute for Precision Medicine; Associate Professor, Dept. of Pharmacy and Therapeutics, University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
- Cyrine Eliana-Haidar, Pharm.D., BCPS, BCOP, Clinical Pharmacogenetics Coordinator, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Ghada Elnashar, Pharm.D., MS Medical Science Liaison, OneOme
- Brian Erpenbeck, National Accounts & Strategic Partnerships, Biotheranostics
- Jane Gilbert, CPA, Director, Retiree Health Care, Kentucky Teachers’ Retirement System
- Jacques Turgeon, BPharm, Ph.D., Chief Scientific Officer, Tabula Rasa; CEO, Precision Pharmacotherapy Research and Development Institute
- Sarah Mallak, Pharm.D., Director, Clinical Product Design and Strategy, Genoa Healthcare
- Anthony Morreale, Pharm.D., MBA, BCPS, FASHP, Associate Chief Consultant for Clinical Pharmacy Services & Policy, Pharmacy Benefits Management, Veterans Affairs Central Office
- Chet Robson, DO, MHCDS, FAAFP, Medical Director, Walgreens Co.
- Jenny Bingham, Pharm.D., BCACP, CMWA, Director, Ambulatory Care Residency Programs & Research, Tabula Rasa HealthCare
- Annette K Taylor, MS, PhD, FACMG, Associate Vice President, LabCorp; Scientific Director, Molecular Genetics
- Jamie Wilkey, Pharm.D., RPh, Certified Pharmacogenomics Pharmacist, Functional Wellness Consultant; Founder & CEO, Arches Health
- Cari Lalande, Pharm.D., Director, Clinical Pharmacogenomics, RxGenomix
- Rustin Crutchley, Pharm.D., AAHIVP, Associate Professor, Washington State University, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Department of Pharmacotherapy
- Kristin Wiisanen, Pharm.D., FAPhA, FCCP, Clinical Professor, Department of Pharmacotherapy and Translational Research; Director, Graduate Program in Precision Medicine; Associate Director, UF Health Precision Medicine Program; Director, Continuing Professional Education, University of Florida College of Pharmacy
- Jennifer Hockings, Pharm.D., Ph.D., BCPS, Pharmacogenomics Clinical Specialist, Cleveland Clinic