When you become a Signing Member, you acknowledge your support for our goal to get the medications right™ and our guiding principles, represented in the GTMR Institute Belief Statements:
- A personalized, patient-centered, systematic and coordinated approach to medication use will vastly improve outcomes and reduce overall health care costs.
- We must align systems of care to integrate comprehensive medication management, engaging patients to ensure that they are willing and able to take those medications that are indicated, effective, and safe, to optimize their outcomes.
- We need immediate delivery system, payment, and policy transformation to enable successful, broad-scale adoption of integrated, comprehensive medication management (CMM) services.
- Appropriate diagnosis and access to next-generation clinical testing is essential to target correct therapy.
- Success requires team-based, patient-centered care models that recognize appropriately skilled clinical pharmacists as medication experts who work in collaborative practice with physicians and other providers.
Signing Members are encouraged to become involved by accessing our member resources:
Action Changes Things (ACT) webinars, sponsored by the GTMRx Learning Network: Learn from the experts about how getting the medication right is improving the quality of healthcare provided across our country.
Monthly “Focus On” calls: Join a network of like-minded participants in focusing in on the components of comprehensive medication management and how they improve the quality of healthcare for all patients.
Our weekly news brief: receive concise information about current happenings and related topics of interest concerning medication management.
White papers and issue briefs: Obtain in-depth information about the issues promoting or inhibiting the development of a national system to get the medications right, and how you can make a difference in addressing these issues.
Opportunity to participate in GTMRx Institute workgroups and task forces focused on practice, payment and policy change.
- Access to the GTMRx “Voices of Change” series (podcasts and short videos)
Ready to get involved? Sign up below!