Webinar Date: August 26, 2020 1:00 pm
Hear more about using a risk stratification process for patient identification to select individuals that benefit most from comprehensive medication management services intended to produce value-based outcomes: economic, humanistic and clinical. There will also be discussion about why it is vital for regulators, care providers and payers to work together to establish standards and best practices to ensure access to clinical information, to include diagnostics, at the point of care.
This webinar will also showcase a case example of risk stratification in action with the Teachers Retirement System in Kentucky.
At the close of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Explain what is needed within organizations to leverage health IT to enable comprehensive medication management (CMM).
- Discuss use of data aggregation tools today and where they need to evolve to support medication optimization and the CMM process.
- Explain what data and information is needed to inform CMM programs for patients and their care team for effective and accurate clinical decision making.
- Discuss the health IT capabilities and functionalities supporting CMM practice to include risk stratification to identify those at risk of not meeting clinical goals of therapy and how CMM services can then help optimize medications for improved outcomes.
- Discuss how the CMM process was informed by PGx for a retiree population.