GTMRx is working with the GTMRx Employer Advisor Taskforce members and Tria Health to support a “Buy Right Strategy,” an educational outreach program to educate employers as health plan sponsors about a better way to manage medications.
GTMRx—with support from these employers— previously developed a toolkit to help employers integrate comprehensive medication management into their benefit design. You can find all these resources here as we continue our efforts to a comprehensive, systematic approach to medicine that is delivered by an interprofessional care team with the patient at the center.
Please feel free to use and share these resources.
- Raise awareness among employers, medical carriers and PBMs to the value of CMM
- Adoption of tools, resources and guidance among employers, employer coalitions and benefits consultants
- Influence and impact buying strategies
- Adopt and implement CMM as a paid pharmacy benefits strategy
- Comprehensive Medication Management in Benefits Design: A Toolkit for Employers
- FAQs for Employers
- PGx Insight for Employers: Moving from Precise to Personalized Medication Management with PGx and CMM
- Employers as Health Plan Sponsors: How to Contract for CMM Services
- Drug Spend: Decrease Waste, Improve Quality and Ensure Appropriate Use
- CMM Explained: A Consumer Education Video
- Employers need a comprehensive approach to improving the drug benefit. CMM is the solution
- Self-insured employers: Drive improved patient experience and ROI via CMM
- Measurement Matters: Thoughts about How Employers Can Assess the Value of their Innovative CMM Programs
- Employers possess the power to change the medication use process: Now, they will have the tools
- Employers as Changemakers: Why health plan sponsors should care about medication misuse, overuse and underuse
- Evidence-based, road tested: PGx as part of CMM
- A call to action: Employers must leverage their buying power to transform health care
- Making the business case for CMM: It’s all about the mission
- Employers, use your contract authority with health plans and PBMs to save lives and drug spend | Part 3 of 3
- Employers: Stop tinkering and change the rules of engagement | Part 2 of 3
- Employers: Stop tinkering and change the rules of engagement | Part 1 of 3