When you become a Signing Member, you acknowledge your support for our guiding principles, represented in the GTMR Institute Belief Statements:
- A personalized, patient-centered, systematic and coordinated approach to medication use will vastly improve outcomes and reduce overall health care costs.
- We must align systems of care to integrate comprehensive medication management, engaging patients to ensure that they are willing and able to take those medications that are indicated, effective, and safe, to optimize their outcomes.
- We need immediate delivery system, payment, and policy transformation to enable successful, broad-scale adoption of integrated, comprehensive medication management (CMM) services.
- Appropriate diagnosis and access to next-generation clinical testing is essential to target correct therapy.
- Success requires team-based, patient-centered care models that recognize appropriately skilled clinical pharmacists as medication experts who work in collaborative practice with physicians and other providers.
Signing Members are encouraged to become involved by accessing our member resources:
- Quarterly newsletter
- Action Changes Things (ACT) webinars
- Monthly “Focus On” calls
- Our e-newsbrief
- Issue briefs
Ready to get involved? Sign up below!