New Report Available! Optimizing Medication Use for Accountable Care Success
A value-based care resource derived from an event sponsored by the GTMRx Institute & the Institute for Advancing Health Value
This report covers:
- Comprehensive medication management (CMM) in ACOs/ enhancing value
- The reported effects of CMM and pharmacy integration
- The key elements of success for effective medication therapy management programs
- Key issues impacting CMM success in ACOs, such as:
- Population health
- Social determinants of health
- Using data to transform care
- Change management/philosophy of practice
- Network expansion and clinical integration
- Accountability and relationship management
Read the report here.
Recording now available! Integrating Pharmacists into Advanced Primary Care: A Better Way to Manage Medication
GTMRx’s Katherine Capps hosted Mini Summit 31: Integrating Pharmacists into Advanced Primary Care: A Better Way to Manage Medication with Julie Ceno-England, M.D. (OneOme), Mitchell Kaminski (Jefferson College), Michael Hochman (SCAN), and Steven Chen (USC School of Pharmacy).
This presentation was part of the National Primary Care Transformation Summit July 25-29, 2022. The event featured in-depth conversations and discussions with leaders from CMS/CMMI, VillageMD, Aetna/CVS, Humana, United/Optum, Boeing, Google, Walgreens and others involved in primary care transformation.