When you become a Signing Member, you acknowledge your support for our goal to get the medications right™ and our guiding principles, represented in the GTMR Institute Belief Statements:
- A personalized, patient-centered, systematic and coordinated approach to medication use will vastly improve outcomes and reduce overall health care costs.
- We must align systems of care to integrate comprehensive medication management, engaging patients to ensure that they are willing and able to take those medications that are indicated, effective, and safe, to optimize their outcomes.
- We need immediate delivery system, payment, and policy transformation to enable successful, broad-scale adoption of integrated, comprehensive medication management (CMM) services.
- Appropriate diagnosis and access to next-generation clinical testing is essential to target correct therapy.
- Success requires team-based, patient-centered care models that recognize appropriately skilled clinical pharmacists as medication experts who work in collaborative practice with physicians and other providers.
If you agree with the principles above, please become a Signing Member by filling out the form below. There’s no fee to join.
Check out our Resource Center for webinars, news briefs, white papers, issue briefs, podcasts and videos.
Want to get involved? Watch for information on our workgroups coming soon.