Did you miss the November Call for Member Feedback? Watch the recordings here.
Areas of Further Work:
- Work with regulators (e.g. HHS ONC), practice organizations, and industry to establish standards and best practices facilitating interoperability.
- Develop guidance for health information technology requirements to support the successful integration of CMM services
- Integrate new data to help support optimized medication use (SDOH, PGx, clinical analytics, genomic risks, population health).
- Promote utilization of enabled risk stratification tools to support population health management to aid prescribers in patient identification for CMM services.
- Further develop and share the HIT Maturity Matrix & the Leadership HIT and CMM Checklist.
- Rohit Moghe, Pharm.D., MSPH, CDCES, Ambulatory Care & Population Health Clinical Pharmacist and Certified Diabetes Care & Education Specialist, Quality Heath Alliance ACO / St. Mary Medical Center Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic
- Maria Osundele, Pharm.D., CGP, BCPS, Clinical Pharmacy Manager, Orange Regional Medical Center
- Tiffany Jenkins, Pharm.D., BCACP, Manager, Population Health Pharmacy, Affinia Health Network
- Kandace Schuft, Pharm.D., Senior Clinical Content Specialist, Pharmacogenomics, Wolters Kluwer
- Jeff Shaman, Ph.D. MS, Chief Science Officer, Coriell Life Sciences
- Sarah Mallak, Pharm.D., Director, Clinical Product Design and Strategy, Medication Management Solutions, Genoa Healthcare
- Brian Erpenbeck, Biotheranostics, National Strategic Accounts & Corporate Accounts
- Cynthia C. Nwaubani, Pharm.D., BCGP, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, PharmD Live
- Alexandria Hesketh, Pharm.D., MSHI, Clinical Pharmacy Informatics Manager, Cleveland Clinic
- Allison Riffle, Pharm.D., MS, Associate Chief Pharmacy Officer, Cleveland Clinic
- Andy Williams, Pharm.D., BCPP, Supervising Clinical Pharmacist, Behavioral Health Pharmacies and Residency Coordinator, PGY-2 Psychiatric Pharmacy Residency Program
- Pacience Edwards, Pharm.D., PGY-1 Executive Resident Pharmacist, PrescribeWellness, Tabula Rasa HealthCare
- Denny Brennan, MEd, MBA, Executive Director, Massachusetts Health Data Consortium
- Daniela Moga, MD, Ph.D., Associate Professor, University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy; Assistant Dean for Research, University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
- Daniel Streetman, Pharm.D., MS, Manager, Metabolism, Interactions, and Genomics Group, Wolters Kluwer
- Tina Moen, Pharm.D., General Manager, IBM Micromedex; Chief Pharmacy Officer, IBM Micromedex